ddblock slideshow with text
Family Portal in Aspen
The family portal in Aspen is now available. All parents desiring a family portal account will need to fill out the application, even if they had an iParent account. Information about the Aspen Family Portal and a link to the application can be found below.
Family Portal Information
- NMRHS Science Summer Reading
- Req'd AP Environmental Science Summer Reading
- Preferred Schematic Report (PSR) Presentation - 05/20/13
- May Building Committee Update - 05/20/2013
- NMRHS Robotics Earns 2nd Place Finish at World Championship - 4/24/13
- Next Year's School Calendar 2013-2014 - 4/8/13
- Evaluating the High School Bell Schedule - 3/25/2013
- SMMA, selected designer for the High School Building Project, Introductory Presentation - 02/26/2013
Thank you to Richard Cuoco ('13) and the NMPR team for a fantastic video!
- New Progress Report and Report Card Comments
- FAQs for Literacy Comments
- School-Wide Literacy Focus & Common Core Alignment as seen in the recent Fall Parent Newsletter
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - Day 70 of 180
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap, Classic Calzone, Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Chicken Fajita, Bacon Cheeseburger.
• Attention seniors: If you have not submitted your cap/gown payment, it is not too late. Remember to fill out the cap/gown order form completely, including the height and weight section. Please bring payments to Mrs. Hamel in the principal’s office.
• Are you interested in Graphic Design or Visual Literacy? The N.M.R.S. Scholarship Foundation is hosting a logo design contest. See Miss Wiechers for entry guidelines in room 64. A Cash Prize will be awarded and all entries are due on December 20.
• December 9th-13th will be Hunger Awareness Week here at NMRHS. Food contributions will be collected in Block A classes each day. All donations will be given to the NM Giving Tree to help local families within our community.
• There will be a lifeguard training course on December 27th through December 30th from 9:00am – 3:30pm at Orchard Hills Athletic Club. Lifeguard Recertification Review courses will be held in January. Additional information is available in the main office.